Energy efficiency rebates, both residential and business.

Wild Rice Electric Cooperative, Inc. offers to its members, both residential and business, energy efficiency rebates as described in the rebate forms listed below. The rebate forms must be completed and returned to Wild Rice Electric as described in the instructions. If you prefer to email, please email your completed rebate form(s) and supporting documentation to For the terms and conditions, please review the last page of each rebate form. Qualifying rebates totaling $100 or less will be paid via credit applied directly to your account. Qualifying rebates totaling more than $100 will be paid via check unless requested otherwise. To apply for a rebate, please select one of the following:
PLEASE NOTE: CFLs contain mercury. For disposal information see: or call the MN Pollution Control Agency at 1-800-657-3864.